Brett Winn brings over 2 decades of award-winning experience producing and editing for filmed entertainment. Launching his career along with the FX Networks, he later worked at the FOX Broadcasting Company doing prime time promos.
After that, he became a “PREDITOR” at Studio City under the watchful eye of veteran, Stu Weiss. He later built the broadcast promotion division at Trailer Park, and while there, transitioned into theatrical trailers and became an award-winning senior editor. He took a short break to co-direct, produce and edit the award-winning feature film, My Date with Drew. Then, looking to enhance his marketing perspective, Brett moved to the studio side as a Vice President of Creative Services at Disney Studios. In 2008, Brett opened the doors of The Refinery AV and is the AV Partner and Creative Director.
- From the same city as his greatest hero: Rocky…Brett Winn has the same fight withinAs
- A real life guitar hero, he started fires in many a panty while in his Bon Jovi cover band during high school
- Later in life he put out actual fires as a real life firefighter
- Loves Disneyland, did not love putting out fires as an executive at Disney.
- Directed and produced My Date with Drew
- WINNER Audience Choice Awards – HBO Comedy Arts Festival & New York Gen Art Film Festival
- Has owned over 36 cars…possibly more. List available upon request.